I am a life-long crafter, and I LOVE making things with my hands, so you will see a wide variety of items in my shop as I build my inventory. I love making ornaments, painting unfinished wood objects, knitting, embroidering, and more recently: needle felting! I also love to collect seashells and I have some of these in my inventory as well. I am also very open to challenges and would love to take on any custom order you can think of... just convo me with the details! If you see something in my shop and you would prefer that it's made with different colors, embellishments, or just made in a different size, PLEASE let me know! I have a ton of supplies, so I can do any combination for you!
- I am a germophobe. I hate shaking peoples' hands.
- I have been a vegetarian for 15 years.
- I have never had a dog, but have had many cats.
- I love: sarcasm, gardening, animals, birdwatching, and games.
- I hate: rudeness, whiny people, mean people, and Murphy's Law -- lol.
- I love New Wave, house music, old rock and roll, and 70s easy-listening.
Get to know me better by checking out these blog features!: